Choose the bracelet/s on our web
Glance through the many styles that we have to offer and click on your favourite bracelet to see a detailed description of
the high quality materials used to create it. New styles will be continually added so don’t forget to check back with us
at keepsmesafe.com to find your next purchase.
Make the purchase
Once you have chosen the bracelet/s you require, and completed the initial selection of size, quantity etc. go straight to
the check out and fill in the contact address form so that we can start to create your personalised bracelet. Rest assured
the payment methods we apply are safe and secure and furthermore you will receive confirmation of your purchase via email.
Receiving your purchase at home
Your purchase/s will be sent to you by registered post and from that day on you can enjoy wearing your id bracelet each day
and even build up a collection to swap and change depending on your mood or daily activities.
Purchasing your bracelet is easy and secure. Follow these simple steps and your personalised bracelet will be with you shortly.
- Choose the bracelet/s you require by clicking on “more info”. Remember that you have
the option to buy one tag only and several other bracelets to interchange it with according to your mood.
- If you already have a Keeps Me Safe tag and don’t wish to purchase a second one, you can choose the option "without a tag", if not, you need to choose which tag you would like for your bracelet. There
are two options:
- The Medical Id tag for people with medical conditions such as diabetes, allergies or people
who are dependant on a specific medication.
- The Info Id tag is an information only tag. Medical information should not be placed here.
This tag merely states the name, telephone number or address of the person or closest relative in case of an emergency.
These bracelets are for anyone wishing to carry emergency Id but are particularly good for children and teenagers, or adults
that enjoy high risk sports or travel often, for example.
- Now you must choose the information you would like to place on your tag. This should be no longer than 19 spaces per line
(including letters, spaces and punctuation). There are 5 lines in total you can use or not. The less you write the larger
the writing will be on the tag and therefore all the more easier to read. Please see examples and Keeps Me Safe suggestions
on the FAQs page in the top menu.
- Size: You must measure your wrist size in centimetres, this measurement should not be too
tight nor to loose as this measurement is vital to your bracelet fitting correctly.
- Colour: In some cases there might be an option to choose the colour of your bracelet, otherwise
the colour is as seen in the photograph of the bracelet you have chosen. Some styles may change very slightly due to the
size adjustments required.
- Quantity: Don’t forget to state the quantity of bracelets you require.
- Now you can add the purchase to your shopping basket and continue shopping or go straight to the checkout.
- Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Maestro) or alternatively with PayPal. The payment form which you
must complete is easy and straightforward with simple instructions which will guide you through each step quickly. Our payment
method is safe and secure and Keeps Me Safe does not receive any of your private banking details.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us after placing the order. Your purchase/s will be sent to you by registered
post which you will receive two weeks after placing your order, if not before. We try to respond as quickly as possible
to all our customers. In rare cases, if any further delay should occur we will notify you by email.